Saturday, July 2, 2016

Remembering Brother Dave Thomas 33°, G.C.

Remembering Brother Dave Thomas 33°, G.C.



Born: July 2, 1932, Atlantic City, NJ
Died: January 8, 2002, Fort Lauderdale, FL

Dave Thomas was raised a Master Mason in Sol. D. Bayless Lodge No. 359 of Fort Wayne, Indiana, and became a 32° Mason, N.M.J., on November 16, 1961, in the Scottish Rite Bodies of Fort Wayne. He affiliated with the Miami, Florida, Scottish Rite Bodies on December 18, 1991; was invested with the Rank and Decoration of Knight Commander Court of Honour on November 13, 1993, in Jacksonville, Florida; and was coroneted an Inspector General Honorary, S.J., on November 25, 1995, in Atlanta, Georgia, and unanimously elected to the Scottish Rite's highest honor, the Grand Cross, by The Supreme Council, 33°, in Executive Session on October 3, 1997, in Washington, D.C.

Freemasonrysquared.org | #FreemasonrySquared | facebook.com/freemasonrysquared

8 comments:

  1. As a Christian and a worship leader in church I used to enjoy my life and thank God for whatever he has done in my life but now I realise that I have nothing.. But now I have decided to join Freemason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. سلام أن المغرب مكناس أوريد أن أنضم المدد

    ReplyDelete
  3. سلام أخي تحياتي أن أريدو أنضم ألى الماسونيه 🤘

    ReplyDelete
  4. أن فوزي المغرب مكناس أوريد أن أنضم ألى الماسونيه

    ReplyDelete
  5. I m aymen from tunisia i read some article about freemason i would like to be member of this secrt world thank you fpr reading my article

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am from Iraq and I am honored to be a member of the brotherly family of Al Ahli, wishing you would accept me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to join this digital brothers please reply 2120649821873

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name Eric DENNIS I'm in the blue house from Atlanta Ga ..need a job very bad got stab 8 times on June 18 2017 at work by a. 19 yr old 803 552 8775 is my number

    ReplyDelete