Thursday, June 23, 2016

We want you to visit Freemasonrysquared.org tomorrow!

Come check out our new website! We have a cache of Masonic News stories so you don't have to go looking from them any more because there all archived in one place. Stories about the Craft from all over the world! Debunking the Crazy Conspiracy theories bring TRUTH to all that are willing to make an educated decision.  The Freemasonry Squared Team is devoted to bring our history and traditions to the public within the scope of our obligations.  We want to have a placewhere you can find historical documents in regards to the fraternity... like the Vatican docs or W.B. George Washington's minutes etc. We're also working on a worldwide documentary about Freemasonry titled,  "Searching for Light" as well as a book by Bro. Tom Collians himself.  We hope you enjoy the site and work we bring to you in the service of our Brethren, the Craft and the world. Please spread the word and tell you lodge brothers or even direct young masons and potential candidates to FreemasonrySquared.org so they may better understand our beloved fraternity.

Sincerely and Fraternally,
Bro. Tom Collians & The Freemasonry Squared Team

Stay connected: Facebook.com/freemasonrysquared

Pinterest.com/masonrysquared

YouTube.com search Freemasonry Squared

Google+

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am a resident of Iran. For many years now, Iran has had some aspects of helping and meeting the demands of the Freemasonry, which is very similar to Iran, but because Iran is not very successful, I have not succeeded in finding a trustworthy site in the field of activity. I'm grateful for the message that I see if a familiar or trustworthy intermediary in Iran knows about trust in me. If I understand the work conscience of Mason's brothers, if I find it, I really want to call for mutual assistance. I do not like to thank you for using the iDi (mehdi hajnabiyan) message. Among the people who are in the middle of my life, I can help you to help members of the organization who are waiting for the actions of the brothers. Thank you

    ReplyDelete